Terms and Conditions
Micrographics Terms and Conditions:
- All pricing EXCLUDES VAT.
- Unless otherwise stated, ALL quotes are valid for 24hrs only, E&OE
- All quotes from Micrographics specifically state the scope of the product and/or service being quoted on, and any item not be identified in the quote will not be included in the deliverable to you.
- Payment is due on order or payment terms are subject to new credit approval.
- All transactional fees, banking or otherwise, incurred through the purchase of goods or services from Micrographics are for the customer’s account. Transaction fees not borne by the customer will constitute a short payment and Micrographics reserves the right to withhold goods and/or services until such time as they are recovered by the customer.
- Pricing is subject to the availability of stock and exchange rate fluctuations, and may change without prior notice. Please confirm pricing immediately prior to ordering to ensure pricing is in line with your expectation.
- Our pricing is NOT subject to any settlement discount
- Travel and Installation is charged per hour. The first hour is charged in full, thereafter in half-hour increments. Labour/consultation Rates will be furnished upon request.
- Micrographics and or its agents shall not be held responsible for:
- Faulty or inadequate equipment, should you purchase (or have purchased) the Hardware elsewhere. We will be obliged to charge for the repeated attempts at installation and configuration of Autodesk and any Software and hardware not supplied by Micrographics at our standard rates.
- Any equipment purchased through Micrographics, deemed to have been neglected or damaged in any way.
- Application Software or Operating Systems Software defects or exclusions, leading to the malfunction of systems, peripherals and/or hardware and/or software components.
- Defective workmanship on any hardware whatsoever. Micrographics undertakes to service hardware, plotters, scanners, computers and other equipment at the request of the client, and cannot be held liable for damages sustained in this process. Micrographics undertakes this work at the risk of the client exclusively. Micrographics assumes that the client has comprehensive Business all-risks insurance on all hardware and/or assets.
- Micrographics records all telephone calls for quality control purposes.
- No Autodesk software is returnable; on receipt of your order, Autodesk registers a particular product to the end-user.
- Micrographics offers no warranty or guarantee for any software or hardware purchased through Micrographics, unless otherwise expressly stated. OEM warranties and/or guarantees will be honoured by the OEM, as per their terms and conditions, which Micrographics will make available upon written request, on a Company Letterhead, only.
- All work provided by Micrographics in the service of OEM or Supplier warranties or guarantees will be charged for at an hourly rate.
- Interest will be charged at a rate of 15.5% per annum on overdue accounts.
- Should any accounts remain unpaid for Sixty Days; the account may be handed over to our attorneys for collection without further notice to the account holder, and the costs incurred through this process will be for the client to settle directly.
- New HP Plotters – Delivery included to end user. In the unlikely event of the unit being declared DOA (dead on arrival), the onus is on the purchaser to deliver the unit to HP’s nearest repair centre for replacement. Neither HP, nor Micrographics, will incur any further transportation cost as the unit was already delivered free of charge.
- Please note that Micrographics cannot be held responsible for sub-contractors or suppliers in any way, due to faulty workmanship, delayed delivery, response times or inefficient communication. Micrographics endeavours to maintain the highest professional standards at all times.
- Micrographics reserves the right to keep you informed of relevant and applicable news and updates pertaining to industry via Email, Telephone and whatever means available to the company, on a regular basis. Should you wish to stop receiving this information, please ensure that you issue this instruction in writing, on a letterhead to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All rights reserved. Except as expressly provided for otherwise in this Agreement. Ownership and all rights and interest including, without limitation, patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights, in and to the Autodesk Materials and any authorised copies made by you remain with Autodesk and its licensors. The structure, organization, and code of the Autodesk Materials are valuable trade secrets of Autodesk and its licensors and you shall keep such trade secrets confidential. The Software and User Documentation are licensed, not sold. a. Disclaimer Except for the express limited warranties provided in Section 5.1 of the Autodesk software License Agreement (limited warranty) hereof, Autodesk makes and you receive no express warranties. Any statements or representations about the Software and its functionality in the User Documentation or any communication with you constitute technical information and not an express warranty or guarantee. In addition, Autodesk specifically disclaims any other warranty including, without limitation, the implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, Autodesk does not warrant that the operation of the software will be uninterrupted or error free. b. Warnings Functionality Limitations. computer-aided design software and hardware and other technical software are tools intended to be used by trained professionals only. They are not substitutes for your professional judgment. Computer-aided design software and other technical software are intended to assist with product design and are not substitutes for independent design analysis, estimation or testing of product stress, safety and utility. Due to the large variety of potential applications for the software, the software has not been tested in all situations under which it may be used. Autodesk and Micrographics shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for the results obtained through the use of the software. Persons using the software are responsible for the supervision, management and control of the software. This responsibility includes, but is not limited to, the determination of appropriate uses for the software and the selection of the software and other programs to achieve intended results. Persons using the software are also responsible for establishing the adequacy of independent procedures for testing the reliability and accuracy of any program output, including all items designed by using the software. c. Limitation of liability In no event shall Autodesk, or its licensors or Micrographics have any liability for any incidental, special, indirect, or consequential damages, loss of profits, revenue, data, or cost of cover. In addition, in no event shall the liability of Autodesk or its licensors or Micrographics for any damages arising out of or in connection with the software or hardware, user documentation or this Agreement exceed the amount paid or payable by you for the software and/or hardware directly responsible for such damages. The limitations of liability in this section 7 of the Autodesk Software License Agreement shall apply to any damages, however caused and regardless of the theory of liability, whether derived from contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence), or otherwise, even if Autodesk or Micrographics has been advised of the possibility of such damages and regardless of whether the limited remedies available hereunder fail of their essential purpose. d. Autodesk and/or Micrographics shall have no responsibility or liability whatsoever arising from loss or theft of the software or hardware or the media on which the software is furnished to you. Autodesk and Micrographics shall not be obligated to replace any lost or stolen software or hardware or software media. You are solely responsible for safeguarding the software and/or hardware and the media on which the software is furnished.
- Signing the reverse of this document also implies that I/we being authorised representatives of the receiving company, agree to the terms and conditions of the software and hardware license agreement. (As found during installation and from help menu, about the product, product information, license Agreement)
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
- For any queries please do not hesitate to contact us…