Autodesk Distant Learning – Micrographics TutorBOX
Do you want to study at home? Your holiday house? The office? Now the choice is yours!
Tutor Box is a self-paced distance learning product developed by Micrographics in order to deliver CAD training to you, wherever you are, in a manner that suits your schedule better than ever before!
Autodesk training paths available:
- Revit Architecture
- AutoCAD Civil3D
What’s in the BOX?
- Fully functional relevant CAD Software.
- DVD’s including tutorial files relevant to your learning path.
- A training manual with step by step instructions to complete all necessary tutorials.
- Your Tutor: Contact details for your Accredited Industry Specialised Autodesk Trainer to ensure that you have every opportunity to successfully complete the training.
- A complimentary coffee mug.
- Access to the world of Computer Aided Design! This could be the first step on your path to a new career!
How does it work?
- Decide on a learning path.
- Order your TutorBOX.
- Once paid for, we will send your TutorBOX to you.
- Follow the installation instructions included in the box and register your starting date.
- Your Tutor will contact you and help plan your learning path with you, set dates and times to communicate with you throughout your training.
- Upon completion of the course, you will participate in an evaluation with your tutor after which you will receive your certificate.