On October 7th, 2018, we are enhancing Fusion 360 to a single product offering that includes ALL available functionality. We want you, our community, to be able to take full advantage of what Fusion 360 has to offer.
This new offering will include access to everything currently included in Fusion 360 Ultimate and includes extended functionality such as:
- Generative design (requires cloud credits)
- Advanced simulation (requires cloud credits)
- 5-axis CAM, 3+2-axis CAM
Hear from Stephen Hooper, General Manager of the Fusion 360 family regarding the new offering and our decision to remove the barriers to technology so that you have the freedom to innovate, explore, and make anything.
To find out more about Fusion 360 packages offered by Micrographics, visit CADStore
What does this mean for you?
Before we get into the details, we want to thank each one of you for your loyalty and for making Fusion 360 what it is today. Take a look below for detailed information based upon your current entitlement:
- All Fusion 360 Commercial Subscribers – On or before October 6th, 2018, you will receive access to all current capabilities of Fusion 360. New capabilities will be available to all current Fusion 360 subscribers as they become available in the product. For example, generative design in Fusion 360, currently scheduled for an October, 16th release, will become available to all commercial subscribers when it is officially available in tech preview.
- Fusion 360 Standard Subscribers (annual and multi-year) – Your current subscription price will remain at the discounted rate of $310 USD (for as long as you renew). On or before October 7th, you will gain access to the new functionality mentioned above. Any lapse in subscription will require purchase at the new price of $495 USD. Make sure auto-renew is turned on to secure your current price.
- Fusion 360 Ultimate Subscribers – No action is needed on your end. The functionality you have access to today will now be at a lower price of $495 USD. We are also going to extend your current subscription an additional 24 months at no cost to you. After the 24 month extension, you can renew for the new lower price and purchase cloud credits as needed.
- Current Fusion 360 Standard or Ultimate Monthly Subscribers – Your auto-renew will be turned off on Oct 7th. You must purchase a new monthly subscription of the new offer when your current term expires on or after Oct 7th. At that time you can once again enable auto-renew.
- Fusion 360 Early Adopter Subscribers – We have not changed our commitment to early adopters of Fusion 360. You will receive all the benefits of the Fusion 360 subscription, with cloud credits, at your original price, and going forward for as long as you renew. Make sure auto-renew is turned on to secure your current price.
- Fusion 360 Startup / Hobbyist Subscriber – You will not see any change in your product access or features. Please note that generative design technology is only available to commercial subscribers.
- Product Design and Manufacturing Collection or Product Design Suite Subscriber – Whether you subscribe or have active maintenance of either Product Design Suite (Premium or Ultimate) or the Product Design & Manufacturing Collection you will now have access to all capabilities of Fusion 360. Note that the access to Fusion 360 entitlement does not include cloud credits.
- Student or Educational Subscriber – You will not see any change in your product access or features. Please note that generative design technology is only available to commercial subscribers.