Introduction to Education
V-Ray Education appreciates the value of a great education! V-Ray Education enables us with the tools to provide high-quality education in visualization. We offer flexibility, transparency and volume discounts to help academia quickly and easily purchase any product.
V-Ray for education features:
- Affordable pricing: Educational V-Ray licenses offer an 80% or above discount compared to commercial pricing. Additional volume discounts available for educational institutions purchasing over 15 licenses for a V-Ray Edu product.
- Flexible and simple licensing: Mix and match V-Ray products and platforms across the Chaos Group portfolio to fit your exact needs. The same low price for all CG products across all platforms. Add additional seats and/or platforms at any time
- Multi-year term licenses: One, two and three-year options available for educational institutions.
- Access to latest technology: Free upgrades to the latest builds within the duration of the license term.
- Commercial level technical support:Chaos Group educational customers receive the same level of service as our other customers
- Fully functional software: Chaos Group educational licenses are on par with commercial ones – without watermarks or restrictions
- Free courseware*: Full access to the growing Chaos Group official courseware library (demo versions here: https://www.chaosgroup.com/education/vray-3ds-max-courseware)
V-Ray key differentiators:
- Render Quality: Highest quality photorealistic images
- Speed: Harnesses the power of both CPU and GPU
- Ease of use: V-Ray runs straight out of the box with just a few clicks
- Full control: Three modes of GUI geared towards different types of users, from quick and easy set-up to full range of under the hood tweaks
- Versatile: An all in one solution suitable for many industries and platforms
- Flexibility: A universal renderer. Almost every studio has a V-Ray integrated pipeline
- Technical support and community: Free technical support and knowledge resources, that goes far beyond installations and set-up. Chaos Group is famous for its quick response times and large community user base
The following educational products are available:
- V-Ray for Autodesk 3DS Max
- V-Ray for SketchUp
- V-Ray for Revit