Course Fee: R3 550.00 ex VAT
The objective of AutoCAD®/AutoCAD LT® Essentials is to enable students to create a basic 2D drawing in the AutoCAD software. Even at this fundamental level, the AutoCAD software is one of the most sophisticated computer applications that you are likely to encounter. Therefore, learning to use it can be challenging.
AutoCAD/AutoCAD LT Essentials covers the essential core topics for working with the AutoCAD software. The teaching strategy is to start with a few basic tools that enable the student to create and edit a simple drawing, and then continue to develop those tools. More advanced tools are also introduced throughout the training course. More Info
What you get:
– Stationary will be provided for notes.
– Coffee, Tea & Lunch will be provided.
– Professional certified lecturer.
– Learning Manual or Disk.
– On completion of the course, you will be presented with an internationally recognised Autodesk Authorised Attendance Training Certificate.
– 6 Credits (By the South African Institute of Architects – SAIA)