Course Fee: R5 950 ex VAT
The course has been designed to teach the concepts and principles of creating 3D parametric models of MEP systems from engineering design through construction documentation. It is intended to introduce students to the software’s user interface and the basic HVAC, electrical and plumbing/piping components that make Revit MEP a powerful and flexible engineering modeling tool. More Info
What you get:
– Stationary will be provided for notes.
– Coffee, Tea & Lunch will be provided.
– Professional certified lecturer.
– On completion of the course, you will be presented with an internationally recognised Autodesk Authorised Attendance Training Certificate.
– Delegates are eligible to claim 6 Category 1 CPD Points towards the national SACAP CPD accreditation.