Implementation of Servers on both hardware and software at a business level. We can address a number of concerns such as:
- Security – Intellectual Property issues, Anti-Virus Solutions of any size, Firewall solutions.
- Hardware Redundancy – Ensuring data is protected and available at all times, reducing downtime, and improving productivity.
- Cost Saving – Shared applications reduce the number of software licenses required, sharing common requirements and services.
- Business Standards – Ensuring users are subject to the same constraints and ensuring business uniformity.
- Administration – Reducing the administrative overhead of individual computers. By Partnering with industry leading Hardware OEMs, we are able to offer you market leading products with the very best reliability. Our technical team are able to deploy these platforms to suit your requirements, improving your productivity, protecting your business data and systems, and increasing your opportunities to do business
Connect your computers together, along with mobile devices, such as your smart phones, tablets and other devices, we are able to maximise your ROI for hardware devices that increase not only your efficacy but increase your ability to be productive in all environments.
- Cabled networks have traditionally provided the backbone of business, and still do today, however, the onslaught of mobile devices, requirement for doing business on the move has resulted in the requirement to integrate mobile and fixed computer systems.
- Using your laptop, tablet or smartphone effectively means incorporating these devices into your business systems wherever you are in the world! This technology is becoming commonplace and we understand the need for these systems to be reliable.
- Using Kerio, Microsoft and other products we are able to deliver these solutions to you in a cost-effective manner, ensuring we minimise the amount of time you are out of touch with your business.