Training Terms & Conditions:
1. Pricing Excludes VAT.
2. Students are to be at the training venue by 08h00 in preparation for a 08h30 start time.
3. Bookings can only be considered confirmation on receipt of payment.
4. Bookings may be changed up to three weeks in advance of the course. A fee of 20% will be levied to cover charges.
5. For full day courses, we will supply you with the relevant training material. A desktop computer to use for the training (where
applicable) tea/coffee and a full lunch for full day InClass training hosted at the training center only.
Catering is not included for OnSite training and laptop is available for hire at an additional cost if required.
6. Cancellation or rescheduling requests must be in writing and reach us at least 5 (five) working days prior to the course commencement date.
Full course fees may be retained for no shows or requests within 5 working days prior to commencement.
7. Although we go to great lengths to ensure that all training proceeds as scheduled, we reserve the right to cancel or postpone\
dates if we require to do so and undertake to inform clients in writing and telephonically of these changes.
8. We suggest clients wait until a week prior to course commencement that a course has been confirmed to go ahead as scheduled
before booking flight and accommodation. We are NOT responsible for cost associated with cancellation of classes such as flight
and accommodation for clients.
9. Full training fees will apply if the above condition is not complied with.