V-Ray Next 3ds Max
V-Ray Next Scene Intelligence delivers faster, more precise ray tracing for cleaner sampling and more accurate rendering. That means you work smarter — not harder — by automating steps that used to take up valuable time.
V-Ray for 3ds Max is a complete lighting and shading solution that can be flawlessly integrated into every 3D artist and designer’s workflow. The flagship rendering software has set the industry standard for speed, reliability, ease of use and render quality. Even Hollywood has acknowledged how important V-Ray is: Creator Vladimir Koylazov was honored with an Academy Award in 2017
V-Ray Next for 3ds Max is smarter, faster and more powerful than ever before.
V-Ray Next is smarter because:
- V-Ray Scene Intelligence analyzes your scene to optimize rendering. Which means you automatically get the best quality in less time. V-Ray Next introduces two new features powered by scene intelligence — Adaptive Dome Light and Automatic Camera Exposure.
- The new Adaptive Dome Light (ADL) automatically produces cleaner, more accurate image-based environment lighting that’s up to 7x faster. The ADL also removes the need to set up skylight portals at windows and openings, making it especially helpful for architectural interiors.
- The V-Ray Physical Camera returns with a streamlined UI and scene intelligence for Auto Exposure & Auto White Balance. Perfect renders are now as easy as taking a snapshot.
- The Interactive NVIDIA AI Denoiser instantly removes noise while rendering with IPR. Based on AI-accelerated technology from NVIDIA, interactive denoising works exceptionally well for previews — even with only a few samples.
the Next level!
V-Ray Next is faster because:
- V-Ray Next is faster because:
- On average V-Ray Next for 3ds Max is up to 25% faster, and it’s up to 7X faster using the new Adaptive Dome Light.
- V-Ray GPU is 2X faster with its new multikernel rendering architecture.
V-Ray Next is more powerful because:
- V-Ray GPU now supports volumetric effects like smoke, fire and fog. Render OpenVDB, Field3D and Phoenix FD volume caches at blazing speeds..
- New Lighting Analysis tools help you accurately measure the light levels in your scene and render false color heat maps or light value overlays.
- Render more realistic-looking hair with accurate highlights using the new V-Ray Physical Hair Material. Melanin controls make it easy to select any hair colour — from blonde, to brunette, to redhead. And for more rebellious punk rock looks there are hair dye colors too.
- Now with a single V-Ray Switch Material, you can apply several materials to the same object. And then switch to the one you want at render time. It’s perfect for rendering material options, adding random variations, and creating extra passes for compositing.
- Using the new V-Ray Plugin Texture and V-Ray Plugin Material, you can use any V-Ray procedural texture or even create PBR materials for Unity and Unreal. Load any texture or material that’s available in V-Ray Standalone and render it in V-Ray Next for 3ds Max.
- For more control in compositing, you can now denoise individual render elements and recompose them back to the denoised beauty pass. And it works with the standalone denoiser for animation.
- The core V-Ray rendering engine has been upgraded for extra speed and flexibility. The new V-Ray SDK takes full advantage of modern hardware, including optimized vector calculations using SSE 4.2, and a customized Intel® Embree ray tracing library.
2X FASTER GPU RENDERING
Built on a new multikernel rendering architecture, V-Ray GPU
is twice as fast. And with support for more of your favorite
V-Ray tools, it’s ready to speed through your high-end
Experience your project in virtual reality. Create content for
popular VR headsets with 6×1 cubic and spherical stereo
DOWNLOAD THE FULL FEATURES HERE FOR V-RAY NEXT FOR 3DS MAX!